WHAT IS THE 'TILETRACKER' WALL TILING BATTEN SYSTEM?
The Tiletracker is a free-standing, fully adjustable alternative to traditional timber wall tile battens. It's strong, but lightweight, capable of fine adjustment for perfect level and will support large format tiles. Requiring no fixing, nailing or screwing, the Tiletracker can be ready to use in 2 minutes and will last for years.
- Fast set up time - can be ready to use in 2 minutes.
- Cuts wall tiling time by up to 25% - sometimes more.
- Complete jobs quicker.
- If you're a PRO tiler, do more jobs/earn more income.
- If you're a DIY tiler, tile confidently off a solid, reliable base.
- Save money on timber battens.
- Save time not having to go and buy timber battens.
- Save money on fuel not having to go and buy timber battens.
- No sagging timber battens/slipped tiles.
- No struggling to find a solid wall fixing.
- No tools needed to set up - just a spirit level.
- Avoid very expensive mistakes like drilling/nailing through pipes, cables, dampproof membranes etc.
- Will last for years.
- Looks professional.
- Extendable - you can add different lengths and more legs to your set as required.
- Manufactured from T6 Architectural strength aluminium.
- Finely adjustable - the M10 threaded leg allows for fine adjustment for perfect level.
- Unique 10mm upstand to keep your tiling flat.
- Very strong, but lightweight box section extrusion.
- 300mm legs (NOW AVAILABLE: Leg Extension Kit to increase leg length to 600mm for large formats etc)
- 50mm Rotating feet for easier adjustment.
- Anti-slip pads on feet that also protect baths/shower trays etc.
- Tiletracker lengths can be joined together with the clamps.
WHAT LENGTHS ARE AVAILABLE?
.25M Tiletracker length - £4.95
.5M Tiletracker length - £8.95
.75M Tiletracker length - £12.95
1M Tiletracker length - £16.95
1.5M Tiletracker length - £24.95
Individual Tiletracker Lengths (5 sizes)
- Brand: Suretile
- Product Code: TT 5 LENGTHS
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £20.79