CUT YOUR WALL TILING TIME BY UP TO 25% (sometimes more!)
WHAT IS THE 'TILETRACKER' WALL TILING BATTEN SYSTEM?
The Tiletracker is a free-standing, fully adjustable alternative to traditional timber wall tile battens. It's strong, but lightweight, capable of fine adjustment for perfect level and will support large format tiles. Requiring no fixing, nailing or screwing, the Tiletracker can be ready to use in 2 minutes, will last for years and helps you set that important first row of tiles quickly and easily.
- Manufactured from T6 Architectural strength aluminium.
- Finely adjustable - the M10 threaded leg allows for fine adjustment for perfect level.
- Unique 10mm upstand to keep your tiling flat.
- Very strong, but lightweight box section extrusion.
- 300mm legs (NOW AVAILABLE: Leg Extension Kit to increase leg length to 600mm for large formats etc)
- 50mm Rotating feet for easier adjustment.
- Anti-slip pads on feet that also protect baths/shower trays etc.
- Tiletracker lengths can be joined together with the clamps.
- Use as a straight-edge on floors.
- Can be used upside down (without upstand) for mosaics etc
- The fixing holes in the feet can be used for added stability.
"Mark convinced me of the investment and the tile tracker was well worth it. An inexperienced tiler found it invaluable and is now keen to keep the whole kit. Set up was a doddle and accurate tiling was a breeze particularly when cornering. Over three days the one guy got 20m2 onto the walls with minimal fuss and maximum enthusiasm. There are now claims of doubling output seriously helped by using the tiletracker plus the reusable spacers/tool kit. The main contractor struggled to pick fault in the work and questioned why the young guy had not done this much in the past ! The tiletracker is robust and I will recommend to everyone." Paul - Somerset
- Fast set up time - can be ready to use in 2 minutes.
- Cuts wall tiling time by up to 25% - sometimes more.
- Complete jobs quicker.
- If you're a PRO tiler, do more jobs/earn more income.
- If you're a DIY tiler, tile confidently off a solid, reliable base.
- Save money on timber battens.
- Save time not having to go and buy timber battens.
- Save money on fuel not having to go and buy timber battens.
- No sagging timber battens/slipped tiles.
- No struggling to find a solid wall fixing.
- No tools needed to set up - just a spirit level.
- Avoid very expensive mistakes like drilling/nailing through pipes, cables, dampproof membranes etc.
- Will last for years.
- Looks professional.
- Extendable - you can add different lengths and more legs to your set as required.
- Tile with confidence.
- Helps you set the important first row of tiles quickly and easily.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
1 x 1.5M Tiletracker length
1 x 1M Tiletracker length
1 x .75M Tiletracker length
1 x .5M Tiletracker length
1 x .25M Tiletracker length
6 x M10 threaded 300mm legs with rotating feet
6 x strong, glass-filled Nylon clamps
6 x Easy grip Wingknob handles
6 x locking nuts
6 x anti-slip pads
HOW TO USE THE TILETRACKER
|1 - When you've decided on the size of the cut (tile) down to the bath, shower tray, floor or skirting board, set up the Tiletracker to approximately the correct height. Place against the wall ensuring that the legs are vertical and the back edge is flat against it. The fixing holes in the feet can be used for added stability.|
|2 - Now adjust and level the Tiletracker precisely bracing the leg whilst turning the knob.|
|3 - After you've spread the adhesive (not shown) place the tile onto the Tiletracker in front of the upstand.|
|4 - Now press the tile into the adhesive and check that it's laid evenly using the depth gauge function of the Multi-tool.|
|5 - As each tile is laid place a 'Uniplug' tile spacer at the corners for perfect spacing.|
Tiletracker 'ULTIMATE' Wall Tiling Batten Set
- Brand: Suretile
- Product Code: TT ULTIMATE
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £83.29