PREMIUM, HEAVY DUTY, REMOVABLE TILE SPACERS FOR FLOOR AND WALL TILING
Today's popular large format tiles demand solid, reliable spacers to hold them firmly in place. Tiles are heavy things and the last thing you need is your spacers bending or twisting under the weight. Also, one of the most important parts of tiling is the grout because, apart from the tiles, this is the only thing stopping damp penetration. But the grout will tend to crack and break up where any spacers have been left in because it won't be deep enough. Besides, leaving spacers in is not environmentally friendly. So, you need a spacer that's strong, tough, easy to use and can't get left in place and the 'Uniplug' ProSpacer is exactly that. What's more, it's reusable! There's no doubt that using the right tools will give you a better job.
The 'Uniplug' ProSpacer™ is a refreshingly simple alternative to traditional tile spacers.
- inclusive design - with users of all ages in mind,
- easy to handle and use therefore quicker,
- re-usable, saving you money,
- only buy and use what you need - no waste,
- environmentally friendly - don't get left in the tiling,
- very strong,
- UNIQUELY space and align your tiles round corners,
- one 'Uniplug' spacer equivalent to FOUR peg spacers.
- removable, therefore compliant with BS5385 - 'uniformity of grout depth'
The problems with traditional tile spacers -
- they're fiddly, slow and awkward to use
- they're wasteful - you have to buy hundreds, a lot of which you'll never use
- they're not very environmentally friendly because some get left under the tiling
- they're not very strong, particularly with large format tiles
- they don't align and space your tiles round corners
- you're unlikely to re-use them
Fantastic product, I usually guess the gap because normal spacers are rubbish, these very nearly make tiling a pleasure.
50 Pack 'Uniplug' ProSpacer™ - Premium, Heavy Duty Tile Spacers | 2mm, 3mm or 4mm
- Brand: Suretile
- Product Code: SPACERS 50
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £5.79
Tags: tile spacers