BS5385 (British Standard) requires a 6mm minimum depth of grout (unless thin tiles are used), however, this can be compromised if traditional tile spacers are left in and grouted over. Grout will crack where it's too thin and allow damp penetration.
SURETILE PREMIUM QUALITY TILING TOOLS, TILE SPACERS, TILING SUPPLIES AND TILING ACCESSORIES. TOOLS FOR TILING PLUS TILE DRILL BITS. TILE TOOLS & TILING GUIDES ON HOW TO TILE.
SURETILE TILING TOOLS
Premium Tiling Tools & Tile Spacers | Suretile.co.uk
Our 'SPEED' set of Tiletracker wall tile support battens is now available from SCREWFIX. The 'SPEED' set comprises 1.5M and .75M Tiletracker lengths plus FOUR adjustable legs and is perfect for longer, straighter runs of tiling and over baths etc.
- Fast set up time - can be ready to use in 2 minutes.
- Cuts wall tiling time by up to 25% - sometimes more.
- Save money on timber battens.
- No sagging timber battens/slipped tiles.
- No struggling to find a solid wall fixing.
- No tools needed to set up - just a spirit level.
- Avoid very expensive mistakes like drilling/nailing through pipes, cables, dampproof membranes etc.
- Will last for years.
" Whether you're a 10 years pro or 10 days novice, the tile tracker is a must have bit of kit!
Easy set up, very robust and a joy to use with perfect results every time!
I would highly recommend this bit of kit to any tiler in the trade.
Just keep asking myself why didn't i come up the idea years ago! Simply brilliant!!!" Stebtech
Europe and International shipping is available (by request only) however, this will depend on the products required and the destination country, so, please CONTACT US for an individual quotation - thanks.
SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS